A personalised ‘in the paddock’ selling system is used. We discuss our clients’ requirements with them and are available to assist them with their selection, whether it be bloodlines or type. We find that we can then match their purchases with their breeding program and budget. We have found that his approach greatly enhances clients satisfaction and their purchase matches their requirements.
All cattle are independently valued and assessed. All bulls have passed a rigorous temperament, structural and independent reproductive soundness appraisal as well as been fertility tested before sale. This, as well as the confidence we have in our breeding program allows our clients to purchase with confidence and enables us to fully stand behind our cattle.
We have bulls to match all budgets and can offer deferred payment options to assist. We have negotiated a discounted insurance rate for all sire purchased.
We welcome new clients and are confident we can add value to your herd.
- Early bookings are appreciated.
- Rising 2 year bulls are sold from May onwards.
- Rising 1 year bulls suitable for heifer mating from August onwards.
- Commercial VIC cows and heifers in April.
- All cattle are BVD vaccinated, 10 in 1 vaccinated and from a C10 herd status.
PH: 07 872 2840 / M: 027 499 7159
ANDY TRANSOM, PGG WRIGHTSONS
PH: 07 810 6059 / M: 027 596 5142